3 Short Poems

Now and Then

 

I remember when

I remembered better than

I remember now but

I now know that then

I could not know what

I know now ...

 

 

 

The color of my delusion

 

of the pandemonium without

and for the peace within

 

has a hue of unearned comfort

and quietude that belies security

 

a shade that hides the risk required

to consummate a private bill of promises

 

 

 

Squirrely

 

I watch Red watching

MoMo smelling squirrel gone

up tree watching me

 

squirrel steals bird seeds

clever brain cross breeds its needs

tweet to germinate

 

small hands fumble nut

unblinking eye holds me fast

still life with twitches


-Richard Krasin

Comments

  1. I love these three poems... I started reading them in the format-free stylization blogger imposed which read very well in that run-on version, and yet they blossomed when I opened the entry and saw it in it's full formatting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reflections on Self and Other: Embracing Paradoxes

Moving the Bones - Rick Barot

What a Stone Feels